Library Shelfie competition 2019Posted: July 1, 2019 | |
Show us your best Library Shelfie to go in the draw to win a $300 prepaid Visa card.
What the heck is a Library Shelfie? A Library Shelfie is simply a selfie taken in one of our Griffith University libraries.
We want you to get creative and take a shelfie in your favourite library study nook, reading a book, studying, hanging with your mates, or having fun in the library when you’re meant to be studying *coughs*. You might even like to impress us with a bookface shelfie.
Why are we doing this? Well, it’s a little bit silly, a whole lotta fun and we know how much you love the chance to win some sweet cash.
How to enter
To enter our Library Shelfie competition, all you need to do is:
- Follow @griffithlibrary on Instagram.
- Take a selfie (photo not a gif/video/boomerang) in any Griffith University Library.
- Post it on Instagram and tag @griffithlibrary and #libraryshelfie #griffithlibrary.
Entries will be displayed on the Library blog during Week 5 and put to a student vote. The entry with the most votes scores $300!
Check out our full terms and conditions below.
The Library Shelfie competition is run by the Griffith University Library.
The prize is a $300 prepaid Visa Card.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The promotion commences at 9:00 am AEST Monday 1 July 2019 and closes at 5:00 pm AEST Friday 2 August 2019.
- Entry is free. Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
- Only commencing and current Griffith University students are eligible to enter the competition. Current staff and direct family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The Library Shelfie must be taken within a Griffith University Library.
- It must be a photo, not a video or Boomerang.
- Entrants must be following @griffithlibrary on Instagram.
- Entrants must tag @griffithlibrary in their post and use the hashtags #libraryshelfie #griffithlibrary.
- Griffith University Library reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and entrants (including their identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Griffith University Library’s discretion.
- All entries will be displayed on the Griffith Library Blog during Week 5 (Monday 5 August – Friday 9 August) and put to a student vote. The entry with the most votes wins.
- The winner will be notified via email by COB Friday 17 August 2019.
- If the winner does not respond to the email within 48 hours, the entry with the second highest amount of votes wins.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. If the prize is unavailable, Griffith University Library, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Proof of identification, including student number, will be requested from the winner to validate their entry.
- If this competition cannot be run due to any reason beyond Griffith University Library’s control, Griffith University Library reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the competition.
- Any costs associated with collecting the prize are the entrant’s responsibility.
- Winners names will be published on Griffith University Library Social Media. Griffith University Library will deal with each entrant’s personal information in accordance with the Griffith University Privacy Plan.
- The University will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage or injury sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, the prize or redemption of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).