Can’t find the book you’re after in our library? No worries, try BONUS+!Posted: July 26, 2018
Did you know you can borrow books outside of the Griffith Libraries’ collection? You don’t have to join another library and you certainly don’t have to pay a membership fee.
How is this possible? Well, Griffith University is part of the BONUS+ initiative, formed by multiple universities around Australia and New Zealand.
If the book you need is not held at any of our Griffith University Libraries or is out on loan, you can request it online from another BONUS+ library and collect it a few days later from your selected pickup location.
To access the BONUS+ catalogue:
- Search the library catalogue.
- Click the Menu icon (it’s three horizontal lines at the top right).
- Select Can’t find that book? BONUS+ (look for the little green button!).
- Search for the book you want in the BONUS+ catalogue.
- Select Request this item if the book is available at a BONUS+ library.
- Select the campus you’d like to collect the book from under Pickup location.
- Click Submit.
You can borrow the item for 21 days with 1 renewal. If you want to know more about what you can borrow, check out the What you can borrow section on the library website.