Top 10 library and IT questions asked in Week OnePosted: July 18, 2018
When you don’t know the answer to a question at uni, where do you go? If you said Google, you are right. But if you said Ask Us, you are even more right (that’s a thing, right?)
Ask Us provides you with answers to frequently asked questions at Griffith University. It covers hard hitting topics such as referencing, Learning@Griffith, assignment help, WiFi, network and cybersecurity.
But what exactly do other students ask, you ask? That’s a good question. In an effort to provide you with insight into your fellow students (and not because we are nosy), we did a little digging and came up with surprising results.
We looked at the questions that students asked in the first week of Trimester 2, and funnily enough, it’s all about referencing, assignment submission and online lectures. That’s right, assignment submissions. In Week One!
Here’s the top 10 library and IT questions that you (the students) asked in Week One:
- 1. What is the difference between a reference list and bibliography?
- 2. Why am I being asked to login to Echo360?
- 3. My assessment has been marked in Turnitin. How do I see my marks and feedback?
- 4. How do I cite the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights in APA 6th style?
- 5. Can I view online recordings of lectures?
- 6. What is common time?
- 7. How do I access my Turnitin digital receipt?
- 8. How do I reference a document I found on Google?
- 9. What is a Turnitin submission ID?
- 10. I submitted the wrong assignment to Turnitin. What should I do?
Do you have a question? Ask Us!