Have you downloaded the Griffith App yet?Posted: July 18, 2018
What’s the #1 must-have app for Griffith students?
The Griffith App, of course! It’s got (almost) everything you’ll need to put Griffith—literally—in the palm of your hand.
The Griffith App’s got oodles of nifty features. Some of our faves include:
- Timetables: search or browse through your student timetable.
- Email: Access your student email via a mobile friendly interface.
- Maps: Access scalable maps of each campus that show building locations as well as interactive tours for the Nathan and Gold Coast campuses.
- MyGriffith: Access your student portal.
- Food and Shops: View Griffith’s wide range of food and retail outlets across its five campuses.
- Parking: View parking information or access the PayStay app.
- Ask Us: Find answers to all of your everyday questions straight to your mobile device.
- Computers: Locate where available computers are (in real time) in labs across all campuses.
- Library: Look up library hours, search for resources, place holds, check your library account and more.
- Transit: Browse bus schedules to find out when buses are coming and going.
- Student computing: Find information about using your own device, available software, IT discounts and other technology related content.
- Social feed: View all of Griffith’s social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.