Get to know your student portal: myGriffithPosted: July 17, 2018
If you’re a current student, you’d be well aware of myGriffith. However if you’re starting this trimester, there are a few things you need to know about this key portal.
myGriffith is the starting point for everything at Griffith. It’s your student portal which is personalised to you and can be accessed on any device, anywhere, anytime.
It provides a homepage with links to all the Griffith sites you’ll rely on while studying at Griffith.
- Links to your Student email and Learning@griffith
- My schedule – your personal timetable and key dates
- My courses which links you to your Student Centre and course profiles
- myGriffith messages – important messages for you
- My details – where you can find links to everything you need about you
- My contacts – personalised to you
- Chat and AskUs Feedback – tell us what you think
- Campus maps
- Transport and parking
- Griffith Library
- My courses
- Study support
- Personal support
- Student life
Take a look around – you’ll find some links are essential (like your timetable, Learning@griffith, student email and myGriffith messages), while some are just super handy (such as my courses, study support and employment).
Why not even customise it? You can add a photo and edit your quick links to ensure they display the most appropriate links for you.