PebblePad and Win!Posted: November 14, 2017
Have you heard of PebblePad?
If not, let us enlighten you. In fact, there might even be some sweet $$moola$$ in it for you!
Enter the About Me Challenge listed below and you could win gift cards, coffee vouchers and PebblePad gifts.
PebblePad is a platform to collect, curate, create, communicate and share achievements, personal capabilities and professional skills via an electronic portfolio like Katherine, Rebecca and Sophie have.
Using PebblePad throughout your degree provides a wonderful opportunity to create an online portfolio where you can record your learning, achievements, skills and experiences gained during your time at Griffith on a digital platform that’s easy to update as you go.
You’ll be able to showcase your skills, what you have learnt, and what you have created, when looking for employment.
But step one is getting started.
Learning Futures are currently running a competition to help you stay ahead of the game, and learn how to use PebblePad so that when you do use it in a course you’ll already be comfortable with it: the About Me Challenge.
Now – Week 9 of Trimester 3 (12 January 2018)
There are two challenges. For Challenge 1, open up PebblePad and create an About Me portfolio that includes:
- A Welcome page (Who am I?)
- Curricular goals (Why am I at Griffith?)
- Co-curricular and extracurricular activities (What do I do outside of class?)
For a chance to win even more prizes, why not continue on with Challenge 2? This includes:
- Creating an ‘Aspirational Me in a Minute’ video
- Reflection on your journey so far at Griffith, touching on progress on your goals from Challenge 1
- Using the blog tool in PebblePad to tell us about an experience at Griffith that is helping you progress towards your career
Go into the draw to win 2 x $50 Westfield gift cards, 2 x $50 Visa gift cards, PebblePad gifts and coffee vouchers
Check out the PebblePad Student Support page
For further information and details on the challenges, visit the About Me page.