Show us your best #libraryshelfie and WIN!Posted: July 3, 2017
Library Shelfie is back and we’re giving you $300!
Take your best Library Shelfie and share it with us on Instagram for a chance to win a $300 prepaid Visa Card.
Follow our Instagram for inspiration and to view entries.
Here’s how to enter:
- Step 1 Take a pic inside a Griffith Library
- Step 2 Share it on Instagram, get crafty with your caption, and use #libraryshelfie and #griffithuni.
- Step 3 Make sure you’re following @griffithlibrary on Instagram
Entries will be judged on original photography and content.
Entries will be displayed on the Library Blog during Week 5 and put to a student vote. The entry with the most votes WINS $300!
The Library Shelfie competition runs from 3 July 2017 until 28 July 2017. So get snapping and WIN!
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The ‘Library Shelfie’ competition is run by Griffith University Library.
- The major prize is a $300 prepaid Visa Card.
- Entry into this competition is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion commences on 9:00am AEST Monday 3 July 2017 and closes at 5:00pm AEST Friday 28 July 2017.
- Entry is free. Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
- Only future and current students are eligible to enter the competition. Current staff and direct family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Griffith University Library reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and entrants (including their identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Griffith University Library’s discretion.
- The winner will be notified by email within two weeks of Monday 31 July 2017. Griffith University Library’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. If the prize is unavailable, Griffith University Library, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Proof of identification will be requested from the winner at the time of collecting the prize to validate their entry.
- If this competition cannot be run due to any reason beyond Griffith University Library’s control, Griffith University Library reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the competition.
- Any costs associated with collecting the prize are the entrant’s responsibility.
- Winners names will be published on Griffith University Library Social Media. Griffith University Library will deal with all Entrants’ personal information in accordance with the Griffith University Privacy Plan.
- The University will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage or injury sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, the prize or redemption of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).