Download the Griffith App to make your time at uni easierPosted: June 27, 2017
Are you new to Griffith and finding trying to navigate your way around campus harder than trying to get an Ed Sheeran song out of your head? Or maybe you’ve been here a few years yet still cringe at the thought of finding those obscure buildings like N72.
Do you wish there was a way to find locations of available computers before you turn up to the computer lab and notice all the seats taken?
If this is you, it sounds like you don’t have the Griffith App on your smartphone. In which case you better get on it, stat!
The Griffith App is full of useful and time-saving features, including:
- Ask Us: find instant answers to your all burning questions (well, maybe not all, that’s what Siri’s for, right? But we’ve got most of your Griffith-related queries covered!)
- Computers: save time by checking where available computers are in labs across campuses first
- Directory: need to contact your lecturer? Simply search the Griffith phone directory
- Email: easily access your student email
- Emergency: feel safe with quick access to emergency phone numbers and websites
- Events: stay up to date with compiled event information for a range of university calendars
- Blackboard Mobile Learn: easily access your course content
- Library: look up library hours, search for resources and place holds
- Maps: never get lost again with Google maps of each campus that show building locations
- Transit: browse bus schedules and find out when buses are coming or going
- GriffithPAY: access the 24 hour shop for Griffith products
- CareerBoard: prepare for your career and search job vacancies on CareerBoard
- Textbooks: get organised and search for your textbooks via Griffith’s Textbook Exchange or the Co-op Bookshop Textbook Search
While this super handy app has been around for a few years, we have a committed team who regularly update it to ensure it stays super handy. In fact, they’ve only just released a new version.
So check it out and let us know what you think – there’s a Feedback option in the app just waiting for your suggestions, which will be incorporated into the next app update!