More books for borrowing? Bonus!Posted: April 5, 2017
If you haven’t heard of BONUS+ before, that’s OK – a lot of people haven’t. But it’s certainly worth taking a look at (trust us, we’re librarians, we know books!).
BONUS+ is a resource sharing project that Griffith University staff and students can use to request books from participating University libraries in Australia and New Zealand.
If the book you need is not held at any of our Griffith University Libraries or is out on loan, you can request it online from another BONUS+ library and collect it a few days later from your selected pickup location.
“How do I access this service?” you ask. Simple:
- Search the library catalogue
- Click the Menu icon (it’s three horizontal lines at the top right)
- Select Can’t find that book? BONUS+ (look for the little green button!)
- Search for the book you want in the BONUS+ catalogue
- Select Request this item if the book is available at a BONUS+ library
- Select Griffith University
- Click Submit above information
- Enter your Griffith username and password
- Choose your Pickup Location
- Click Submit
Check out our BONUS+ webpage for information on how to access the service, as well as what you can can borrow and for how long.