You’ll be wrapped with these festive appsPosted: December 20, 2016
Oh deer, Christmas is here! It’s a busy time of year with presents to buy (and wrap) a gazillion parties to attend, family to visit and food to prepare.
To help you stay merry and bright during the holiday hustle and bustle, we’ve sleighed through the best Christmas Apps for 2016.
From festive recipes to DIY gift wrapping, we’ve made a list (and checked it twice) of Apple and Android apps that will give you clause for celebration.
- Find a flavoursome festive recipe with Christmas Food, or create a captivating cake with the help of Best Christmas Cake Recipes.
- Hosting a Christmas event? Or just love Christmas? Stream a festive playlist with this Christmas Music Radio
- Hark the herald angels sing. No wait, that’s just my phone. Download a custom Christmas Ringtone to your phone.
- Keep yourself busy playing some Christmas themed games such as Arthur Christmas: Elf Run and Bubble Blast Holiday.
- Unleash your creative side and use the DIY Christmas Decorations app to make easy DIY and up-cycled Christmas decorations. If you are on a tight budget over the money-draining Christmas period, use this app to DIY a cute Christmas gift for your friends and family. Thoughtful, personal and inexpensive!
- Keep track of your Christmas shopping using Xmas Organizer. This app helps you organise, plan and keep track of your gifts and budget.
- Love Christmas? Wish you could decorate everywhere? GlowTunes Christmas lets you decorate a tree on your phone. Even better – you can decorate it with lights that play festive tunes. Christmas lovers, rejoice.
- Do you have children, grand children, a little brother or sister, or maybe a young niece or nephew? Try the Twas the Night Before Christmas app which lets you read interactive festive stories.
- Where’s Wally was so 2001. Where’s Santa? That’s more like it.
- Get into the Christmas spirit by decorating your phone’s screen too! The Live Christmas Tree app lets you download a live Christmas tree – including an animation screen, ambience lighting and wallpaper.
- Add a Christmas filter to your holiday snaps with Dr Seuss Camera – The Grinch Edition. This nifty app even lets you create personalised Christmas cards and share them via Facebook, Instagram, Messages, Email, Twitter, or just save to Photos.
- Forgot to mail your Christmas cards this year? Or just want to save a bit of coin on the exxy postage costs? Use Christmas Lifecards to design your own Christmas cards and share them via email, Facebook, Flickr, or Twitter.
- Use DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas to assist you through the gift wrapping process, with tutorials as well as design and packing ideas.
Have you discovered any good Christmas apps? Let us know in the comments below!