Want a chance to win a $100 VISA gift card?Posted: November 17, 2016
Remember when we told you about reorganising our new website – we are on to part two!
The website has a go-live date in 2017 and we want to be sure everything is in the right (and logical!) place and this is where you come in.
For part two, we ask that you complete this navigation activity and help organise the content into groups that make sense to you.
Once you have your groups sorted, just give them a name, and you’re done! It should only take 10-15 mins. If you’re indecisive or a perfectionist, try not to overthink it.
Now, there is another $100 VISA card up for grabs for this survey as well so check out our T&Cs!
- The winner must be a current Griffith University staff member or student
- The winner must complete the navigation activity to be eligible for the prize
- Information Services (INS) staff are not eligible for the prize
- There will be only one winner
- Competition entries will not be accepted after 5pm, Friday 2 December 2016
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the competition ending
- The winner will be randomly drawn by the Library Social Media Team
- The prize is a $100 pre-paid VISA card
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash or prize alternatives
- The winners first name will be published on the Library’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Blog
- The winner may be asked for a photo on collection of their prize