Love organising? Sort out our website and win!Posted: October 26, 2016
So we are working on a brand-spanking new library website and we need your help.
The website is going to look super schmick when it goes live next year, but beauty is only skin-deep. It also needs to be easy to navigate.
We want you to be able to find what you need quickly and easily. And that’s where you come in. Simply, complete this online card-sorting activity and help organise the content into groups that make sense to you.
Once you have your groups sorted, just give them a name, and you’re done! It should only take 10-15 mins. If you’re indecisive or a perfectionist, try not to overthink it.
And if having an efficient, streamlined and user-friendly library website isn’t reward enough, how does $100 grab you?
Complete the card-sorting activity to go into the draw to win a $100 pre-paid VISA card. But be quick! You only have until Friday 11 November to do it.
- The winner must be a current Griffith University staff member or student
- The winner must sort all cards to be eligible for the prize
- Information Services (INS) staff are not eligible for the prize
- There will be only one winner
- Competition entries will not be accepted after 5pm, Friday 11 November 2016
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the competition ending
- The winner will be randomly drawn by the Library Social Media Team
- The prize is a $100 pre-paid VISA card
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash or prize alternatives
- The winners first name will be published on the Library’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Blog
- The winner may be asked for a photo on collection of their prize