You can borrow from other libraries for free. Bonus!Posted: August 25, 2016
Did you know you can borrow books from other university libraries for free? You don’t have to join their library and you certainly don’t have to pay a membership fee.
How is this possible you ask? Well, Griffith University is part of the BONUS+ initiative formed by multiple universities around Australia and New Zealand. Other participating university libraries include Deakin, Edith Cowan, Massey and QUT, and many more!
If the book you need is not held at any of our Griffith University Libraries or is out on loan, you can request it online from another BONUS+ library and collect it a few days later from your selected pickup location.
So how do you request an item? It’s simple!
- Search the library catalogue
- Click BONUS+ (look for the little green button!)
- Select Request this item if the book is available at a BONUS+ library
- Select Griffith University
- Click Submit above information
- Enter your Griffith username and password
- Choose your Pickup Location
- Click Submit
For more information, see the BONUS+ page on the library website.