Be a WINter WINner!Posted: July 25, 2016
Winter ain’t got nothing on this prize
Say goodbye to useless blankets with no arm holes, say goodbye to Nutella cravings, say goodbye to cold tootsies; and say hello to our Ultimate Winter Survival Pack!
This Bear Grylls approved pack is full of hot stuff and it could all be yours!
This week, our Library team is heading out to meet you at Griffith’s Market Days and we’re bringing a bunch of goodies including this awesome competition!
Can’t make it to this week’s Market Days? Never fear, like most things, this comp is online which means you still have a chance to win the Ultimate Winter Survival Pack.
Winter Survival Pack includes:
- 1kg of Nutella deliciousness
- Multiple boxes of Mac and Cheese
- The cutest Emoji slippers in the world
- So much Game of Thrones goriness you’ll never have to leave the house
- A canvas library bag the perfect for carrying your new GoT books
- A re-useable Griffith coffee mug for when you must leave the house
- An inflatable lounge perfect for soaking up the winter rays
- HD Kogan video camera for our Spielberg wannabes
- A 1-hour consultation with a Library Learning Adviser
All you need to do to get your hands on this seriously HOT prize is:
- Head to Griffith Library’s Facebook
- LIKE the page
- LIKE the prize pic
- Then SHARE it for all the world to see!
C’mon, you know you need to be licking that jar of Nutella clean while reading Game of Thrones on your inflatable lounge! Quick, jump onto Facebook to LIKE and SHARE!
- Winner must be a current Griffith University students
- Winner must have Liked and shared the competition photo
- Winner must follow the Griffith Library Facebook page
- There will be only one winner
- Competition entries will not be accepted after Friday 29 July 5pm
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the competition ending
- The winner will be randomly drawn by the Library Social Media Team
- The prize is the Winter Survival Prize Pack
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash or prize alternatives
- The winners first name will be published on the Library’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Blog
- The winner may be asked for a photo on collection of their prize