Gold Coast Marathon this weekendPosted: June 27, 2016
This weekend is the Gold Coast Airport Marathon, and there is nothing like finishing exercise and ‘earning’ three days of rest.
Or perhaps you are still on a high since exams have finished? Or did you get some results early and you know you have passed?
Whatever the reason to get you up and moving, here are some excuses of why you should be in one of the events this weekend:
- you promised yourself you would complete some kind of “marathon” by the time you were 25 or 30 or 35 or 40 or even up to 75 (we know some of you are studying!),
- you really want an excuse to be ‘busy’ this weekend,
- you want to sleep in on Monday and saying you were at a marathon all weekend is a good excuse,
- you and your friends are looking for something to do,
- you are curious to see if you could even complete the 5.7km challenge, let alone a half or full marathon,
- you want to get a medal with a cool inscription saying you completed it and in what time to show off to everyone.
All good reasons to enter and you can still enter up until 1 July! So get a group of friends together and register today.