Earlybird Workshops in flightPosted: February 15, 2016
Earlybird Workshops start today!
Semester 1 is almost here and the best way to prepare is to head to the Library’s Earlybird Workshops. The sessions begin today across our campus Libraries and will run until just before the beginning of semester.
These free sessions are perfect for first-year students or anyone wanting to brush up on their skills after their break.
The workshops offer practical and important info across a range of topics to help you ace uni life, including:
- Strategies for study at university (2hrs)
- Getting started on your assignment (2hrs)
- Get ready to research (1.5hrs)
- Reading and note-taking (2hrs)
- Researching and Referencing for your assignments (2hrs)
- Referencing (1.5hrs)
- Intro to Griffith’s online environment (1.5hrs) registration required
So, take a look at the timetable and start your semester off right!
P.S. You don’t actually have to be up with the birds to attend, but some sessions are popular so book any that require registration and make sure you arrive early.