Why Google apps are the APPsolute bestPosted: February 12, 2016
Developing organisational prowess is key to university success. Which is why it’s time to say goodbye to sticky note to-do lists and hello to your most organised uni semester yet! But how? With Google, of course.
Google offers a range of apps that make organising your timetable, group assignments, emails, contacts, appointments and documents a piece of delicious easy-to-use cake.
- Gmail – your fabulous Griffith email account with crazy storage capabilities
- Drive and Docs – create, store and share your important documents in Google Drive – anywhere, anytime (plus share and simultaneously work on the same Google document with other students)
- Contacts – access Griffith specific information and add, edit, star or share contacts easily
- Calendar – organise your study schedule with the calendar and you’ll be a time-management ninja in no time
- Sites – Work with others to build sites with information that’s easily accessible to the people who need it – and don’t worry, you decide just who those ‘people’ are.
You’ll also be Appy to hear that as a Griffith student you automatically receive a Google account that lasts a lifetime.