Tweet tweet… Earlybird workshops are comingPosted: January 6, 2016
A New Year brings new opportunities. In fact, here’s one right now…
Earlybird Workshops will kick off across our Library campuses in early February.
These free sessions offer practical and important info to prepare you for university study.
The workshops cover a range of topics to help you ace uni life, including:
- Strategies for study at university (2hrs)
- Getting started on your assignment (2hrs)
- Get ready to research (1.5hrs)
- Reading and note-taking (2hrs)
- Researching and Referencing for your assignments (2hrs)
- Referencing (1.5hrs)
- Intro to Griffith’s online environment (1.5hrs) registration required
And don’t worry you don’t have to arrive at dawn to attend, but some sessions can be extra popular so make sure you book any that require registration (session bookings open 25 January).
Can’t wait until February? Visit StudySmart the Library’s online tutorial tool. Happy prepping!