Summer semester starting soonPosted: November 11, 2015
Are you sticking around for the summer semester? If so, we need you to remember a few very important things…
As your Facebook feed starts to fill up with summer selfies and scenic panoramas remember that hanging around for a summer semester will definitely be worth those tough FOMO (fear of missing out) moments.
These are just some of the reasons why:
- Cheaper parking on some campuses
- Plenty of space to spread out in the library
- The chance to graduate earlier (that’s a big one)
- You’ll be well ‘in the zone’ for semester 1, 2016
- The chance to catch up on courses and reduce next year’s workload
What you need to know:
- Summer semester runs from 30 November to 12 February
- Important dates
- What you can study
- Summer Library hours
Acess the Library Services during the break
- The Library offer consultations for all services during the breaks by request.
- Students can arrange for a face to face or email appointment with a Learning Adviser during the breaks by emailing email@example.com or by asking at the library help desk.
- Students can arrange a face to face or email appointment with a Librarian during the breaks by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by asking at the library help desk.
- Academics and HDRs can contact their Librarian at any time for a consultation.
- We also offer drop-in sessions at Nathan and Gold Coast with an ICT Specialist (computing trainers)
For more information visit the Library website.
Enjoy the summer!