Back II the Future’s FuturePosted: October 21, 2015 | |
As Marty and Doc race forward in time, with the passed-out Jennifer, to save Marty’s son our future is a little different from the future that is shown in the film.
First, let’s start with the good stuff we do have:
- self tying Nikes
- use of finger print and iris scanning for identity
- flat screen TVs and multiple televisions throughout the house
- video calling such as Skype and FaceTime
Sadly, what we don’t have:
- mini pizzas that turn into full size pizzas in seconds
- we don’t have the double tie fashion
- nor the self drying jacket
- the fruit and vegetable garden that drops down from the ceiling
- and sadly, the Jaws franchise has left it painfully late to film and release Jaws 5 – 18 before Jaws 19. Including a hologram and Steven Spielberg’s son, Max, directing!
The writers also predicted something that came true and something that may come true – although, at the time this prediction was funny because it was extremely unlikely!