Today is Mental Health & Wellbeing Day!Posted: October 20, 2015
We have a few activities to help bring awareness to Mental Health & Wellbeing Day!
Gold Coast, Nathan and South Bank have set up a few activities to help bring relaxation techniques into your life.
- Tai Chi
- Colour-in Session
- Food Stall
- Exercise and Pilates
- Mindfulness Workshop (12pm – 1pm G40_4.75)
- Zen Garden
- Campus Heart (12pm – 2pm) – sit in the “mind chair” and tell us “what does your head in” and “what helps”.
- Multi-Faith Centre (4:30pm) – colour-in or join the Yoga Lifestyle Club for a 90 minute relaxation session. It only cost $5 a semester for the Yoga Club!
- Collect your Mental Health & Wellbeing self-care kit!
- Griffith University Mental Health & Wellbeing Symposium (registered event)