MATLAB Tour conferencePosted: August 7, 2014
Are you at MATLAB User?
The MATLAB Tour conference will be held in two weeks’ time at Brisbane. This is our yearly showcase event during which we will highlight some of the new capabilities of MATLAB and Simulink and run 1-hour power-sessions focused on the following topics:
- Exploring MATLAB GPU Support: Computation of evolving PDF maps
- Machine learning for predictive modelling
- Modelling and analysis of discrete-event systems
- From App to Web Services: Deploying your MATLAB algorithms and applications
- Automatically converting MATLAB code to C code.
Date & Location:
20 August (Wednesday) – Novotel Brisbane
For more information and to register, please visit: