This Week in the Library -Week 15Posted: November 1, 2013
Consultations with Learning Advisers are available for all students:
- Learning Adviser – Learning Advisers are professional educators who work with students to achieve their academic goals. We are located on each campus and can advise you on issues related to academic writing, exam preparation, time management and other academic skills. We can help you to improve the structure of written assignments, organise ideas, develop arguments and understand the expectations of university study.
Drop in Sessions with ICT Literacy Specialists are available:
- Drop-in and consult with an ICT Literacy Specialist (computer trainers). These sessions can be used to revise what was learned in a workshop or to explore options for a computing related problem. No bookings required. Just turn up! You can stay for as little as 5 minutes or the whole session.
- Thursdays 10:00am – 12:00 noon
- Gold Coast Venue: Graham Jones Centre (Library) G10 2.04
- Tuesdays 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Nathan Venue: Willett Centre (Library) N53 1.50
- You can find out more about consultations and drop in sessions by visiting the Workshops and Training webpage on the library website.