Free NVivo eSeminarsPosted: September 11, 2013
Make the most of your NVivo software by enrolling in an eSeminar.
NVivo offers free support resources to help you manage the demands of your course work. Enrol now for an upcoming eSeminar to ensure you’re utilising all the benefits and features NVivo provides.
- How to apply NVivo in a PHD using the NVivo toolkit: 26 September, 2-3pm – Dr Maureen O’Neill from the University of the Sunshine Coast will illustrate how the toolkit can help PHD students complete rigorous research.
- Critical incidents, minority earth science majors and NVivo: Sorting stuff out, real fast: 13 September, 6am-7am – Join Phil Stokes, a Ph.D. candidate from the University of Arizona, as he shows how NVivo can be used to transform a rich, qualitative dataset or student narratives into a complex, quantitative dataset that can be used for improving undergraduate recruitment and retention.
- From an idea to a journal article: using NVivo in early childhood studies: 11 September, 11pm-12pm – Join Dr Tuija Turunen from the University of Lapland, Finland, as she discusses her research on people’s memories of starting school and how these memories influence how they deal with transitions later in life.
- Live Show & Tell: 12 September, 3pm-4pm – This live webinar will be beneficial for those interested in using NVivo for literature reviews, social media analysis and contact management.
- Getting started in NVivo 10: 1 October, 1pm-2pm – A live and interactive demo of NVivo that specifically covers how you can get up and running in NVivo.
- NVivo for Semester work: 24 September, 1pm-2pm or 29 October, 1pm-2pm – an online demonstration on how to use NVivo effectively before and during semester.