Get a sausage and help the Students’ Future Fund!Posted: July 23, 2013
Feel like a sausage cooked by the Pro Vice Chancellor of Business? Maybe you would prefer one by none other than the Pro Vice Chancellor of Health? Well here is your chance!
The sausages are free, although a gold coin donation would be appreciated. All money raised will go towards the fund that gives students an opportunity to graduate from university after overcoming difficult personal circumstances.
The sausages will be sizzling at the following locations:
- Thursday 25 July – 12pm Logan Community Commons
- Friday 26 July – 12:30pm Nathan Campus Heart
- Monday 29 July – 12pm Mt Gravatt Undercroft
- Monday 29 July – 12pm Gold Coast Library Entry
- Tuesday 30 July – 12pm Gold Coast Library Entry
- Wednesday 31 July – 12pm Gold Coast Library Entry
- Thursday – 1 August – 12pm Nathan Campus Heart
You can also make a tax deductible donation to the Students’ Future Fund via the Annual Appeal website.
So come on down and grab a tasty treat while supporting a great cause that does so much to assist your fellow students.