Griffith IT 2020 Strategy Competition WinnerPosted: September 6, 2012
The IT 2020 Strategy Google Nexus Competition was a great success with many of you writing in to tell us how you think IT will shape higher education in the future – and we thank you for your informative, creative and altogether awesome answers!
After careful consideration, the IT 2020 Strategy Panel has chosen 1 winner and 4 runners up.
And the winner is…
Congratulations Christopher! You have picked yourself up at fantastic 16GB Google Nexus 7.
The runners up are:
Carlos Ramos Garcia
Congratulations to the runners up! You will all be receiving a $25 Coles/Myer gift voucher.
The panel assessed each entry on a number of factors; namely thoughtfulness about the educational experience, creativity, and imagination/innovation.
The common ideas coming out of your answers were:
- Virtual real time classrooms, allowing full participation from any location
- A fully integrated learning environment
- All resources online
- All resources available from mobile devices
- Enhanced communication with lecturers using technology and face-to-face consultations
- Excitement, inspiration, and engagement as part of the educational experience
You can read some of the answers to the competition by visiting the IT 2020 Strategy webpage.