Using EndNote, but still confused? Attend an EndNote Expanded workshop.Posted: September 6, 2011
Using EndNote, but still confused? Attend an EndNote Expanded workshop.
- identify the pros/cons of different methods of creating/importing references – what should I use when?
- import references when direct import is not available (which filter do I use?)
- automatically search and attach full text to library references
- automatically sort references into Smart Groups
- identify ambiguous authors in your library (e.g. why does it put author initials in my in-text citations?)
- set preferences for maximum efficiency
- customise output styles to journal or Course Convenor’s requirements
- convert citations for sharing/submission
- use support resources for troubleshooting